PER SERVING entire recipe:
299 calories, 9g fat, 512mg sodium, 47.5g carbs, 6.5g fiber, 13g sugars, 8.5g protein PointsPlus® value 8*
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 packet hot cocoa mix with 20-25 calories
- Dash salt
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze
- 2 tsp mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbs mini marshmallows
- 1 low fat honey graham cracker 1/4 sheet, crushed
Combine oats, cocoa mix, and salt in a nonstick pot. Add Almond Breeze and 1 cup water.
Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook and stir until thick and creamy, 12-15min.
Remove from heat and stir in 1 tsp chocolate chips.
Transfer to a medium bowl and let slightly cool and thicken. Top with marshmallows, crushed graham cracker, and remaining tsp chocolate chips.