- 16 oz ground beef 93% Lean
- 6 oz torilla chips
- 6 oz Uncle Ben's Country Inn Mexican Fiesta Rice
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup tomatoes, canned with green chilies
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 package (12 tsp) taco seasoning mix (40% Less Sodium)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Start Uncle Ben's Rice as directed on package.
3. Brown ground beef and drain thoroughly.
4. Chop onions.
5. Add onions to pan with ground beef and cook until clear.
6. Add one package of taco seasoning (40 % less sodium) mix to the ground beef
and onions. Follow directions on package.
7. Mix Cream of Mushroom soup and 1 can of tomatoes and green chili peppers
in medium bowl.
8. Add cooked rice to the ground beef mixture on stove. Mix in Cream of
Mushroom soup and tomatoes.
9. Spread a layer of tortilla chips on the bottom of a 9x13" baking pan.
10. Spread half ground beef mixture on layer of chips.
11. Layer chips on top of beef mixture. Spread remaining half on top of chips.
12. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
13. Cover, and bake for appx. 20 minutes, or until mixture is bubbling.