Slow Cooker Pot Roast
This pot roast is so delicious, so easy, and only five ingredients. Now THIS is my kind of recipe...throw everything in the slow cooker and in a few hours you have the most amazing Winter meal.
- 3 pound beef chuck roast
- 1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 envelope dry brown gravy mix
- 2 cups water
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 510mins
Put the water in a measuring cup that is larger then the amount of water you are using. Now add and mix all three envelopes to the water. Mix until blended completely.
Brown the roast (if desired). Add the meat to your cooker. Pour the water, salad dressing mixture over the roast. In the slow cooker cook it on high for about 4 hours on low about 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler Dump Cake Recipe 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Fried Cabbage W/ Sausage 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Coconut Chicken Tenders with Honey... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin with Red Wine... 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Cheesy Zucchini Rice 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Beef Shawarma 4.5/5 (57 Votes)