Roast Beef Panini
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 2 tsp minced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp ketchup
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced pickled sweet cherry peppers
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 4 slices of wheat bread, 1/2" thick
- Softened butter
- 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar
- 4 oz. deli roast beef, thinly sliced
1. Combine mayonaise, tomatoes, garlic, horseradish, ketchup, and cayenne in a small bowl.
2. Toss together onion, cherry peppers, and pepper flakes in another bowl. Drizzle with some of the peppers' pickling juice; let stand for at least 5 minutes.
3. Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread; spread mayonaise on other side. Sprinkle cheese on mayonaise side of two of the slices, arrange beef on the cheese, then top with pepper mixture. Place the other slices of bread on the peppers, buttered side up.
4. Toast sandwiches on both sides. Serve immediately.