Ramos Pineapple Cupcakes
- 1 Can (20 oz) sliced pineapple,drained,juice reserved
- 1 Box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup butter melted
- 2/3 Cup packed Brown sugar
- 12 Maraschino cherries, cut in half
1. Heat over to 350°F. Spray 24 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray
2. Cut each pineapple slice into 4pieces; set a aside. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, eggs and reserved pineapple juice with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
3. In a a small bowl, stir together melted butter and Brown sugar. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoon mixture into each muffin cup. Top each with 2 pineapple pieces. Place cherry half, cut side up, in center of pineapple pieces. Spoon 1/4 Cup batter into each cup.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Run knife around edge of cupcakes to loosen; invert onto cookie sheet. Serve warm.
RAMOS SECRET TOUCH: I use crushed pineapple and I tend to use more butter and sugar the extra absorbs in the bread and it tastes better. Make sure you use butter cooking spray and plenty cuz they will stick.
You'll also love
- Roast Monkfish in Sake Broth 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Emeril’s Simple Grilled Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock pot Layered Dinner: Steak,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Daphne Oz's Banana Oat Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Chicken Nuggets 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cool Whip Jello Salad/Orange &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple and other fruit Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)