Emeril’s Simple Grilled Pork Tenderloin
from Emeril Lagasse
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 (3/4 to 1 pound each) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
PREP THE NIGHT BEFORE:
Combine the olive oil, garlic, orange juice, marjoram and orange zest in container. Add the tenderloins, cover, and refrigerate OVERNIGHT.
Remove from the refrigerator and discard marinade. Wipe excess marinade from pork and season the tenderloins with the salt and pepper.
Heat a grill pan over medium high heat. When hot, add the vegetable oil, salt and pepper, then add tenderloins and cook, turning as needed, until well-marked on all sides and pork is just cooked through, about 21 minutes total.
Slice each tenderloin crosswise into 18 to 20 slices about 1/4 inch thick.
You'll also love
- Crock pot Layered Dinner: Steak,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Daphne Oz's Banana Oat Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jim's Canned Corned Beef Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Chops with Scallions,... 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Chinese Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pampered Chef Barbecue Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)