Mushroom Blue Cheese Turkey Burgers
Yummy, moist burgers, great on an indoor George Foreman type grill or an outdoor grill as well.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (I use reduced sodium kind)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (reduced fat)
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey, mushrooms, onion, blue cheese and soy sauce. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Form into 4 burger patties.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. (I don't oil my George Foreman) Place patties on the prepared grill, and cook for 10 minutes per side, or until well done.
I've also made these outside on the grill - delicious!!!!!