Johnsonville Italian Meatballs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (19.76 oz.) Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, milk and onion.
3. Remove sausage from casings and add sausage to the bread crumb mixture and mix well.
4. Shape into 20 meatballs; arrange on a shallow baking pan.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F).
6. Serve with your favorite sauce and spaghetti.