Lightened Up Raw Pecan Pumpkin Butter
- 1cup1 cup raw pecans, soaked
- 1cup1 cup almond milk
- 3/4cup3/4 cup canned pureed pumpkin
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1tablespoon1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2teaspoons2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1.5teaspoons1.5 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2-3tbsp2-3 tbsp maple syrup or other liquid sweetener, to taste
Adapted from ohsheglows.com
1. Place pecans in a bowl and cover with water by a couple inches. Let pecans soak for a few hours. Drain and rinse the pecans well and then place in the blender.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients into the blender and blend on highest speed until the dip is smooth. Add sweetener to taste.
3. Serve with apple or pear slices. Store leftover dip in an air-tight jar or container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.