Creamy Corn, Zucchini & Chipotle Bake
Recipe can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 4 hours before baking as directed.
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 4 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 drained canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
HEAT oven to 350°F.
HEAT dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions and bacon; cook and stir 5 min. or until onions are crisp-tender. Stir in zucchini; cook 8 to 10 min. or until zucchini is lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; drain. Add corn, 1 cup cheese, sour cream and peppers; mix well.
SPOON into 2-qt. baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
BAKE 15 min. or until cheese is melted and vegetable mixture is heated through; stir. Sprinkle with cilantro.