Baked Leek and Sweet Potato Gratin
layers of sauteed leeks lend a milder sweeter flavor than onions to this hearty gratin.
- 1 1/2 T olive oil; divided
- 3 med leeks white and light green parts chopped (6 C)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (1 T)
- 3 T chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 2 med sweet potatoes (2 lb) peeled and cut intio 1/8 in thick slices
- 1/3 C low sodium vegetable broth
- 3 T Italian seasoned dry breadcrumbs
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 450. Coat 10 in round casserole dish with cooking spray.
Heat 1 T oil in skillet over med high heat. Add leeks, garlic and 1 1/2 T rosemary; saute 8 min or until softened. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange 1/3 sweet potato slices over bottom of prepared casserole, overlapping slightly. Spread half of leek mixture on top. Arrange another 1/3 sweet potato slices over leeks; top with remaining leeks,...
Drizzle broth over top, cover pan with foil and bake 35 min.
Stir together breadcrumbs, remaining oil and remainging rosemary in small bowl. Remove foil from gratin and sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Bake uncovered 15 min.
Let cool slightly before cutting.
You'll also love
- Southern Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sicilian Lentil Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Tomatoes Broccoli Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Potato Soup V 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curried Sweet Potato-Apple Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Medallions of Maine Lobster with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Sweet Potato Curry (No... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Leek and Goat Cheese Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)