Pork tenderloin with pear & blue cheese stuffing
- lue Cheese with Pear Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Blue cheese with pear is the secret ingredient in this impressive but simple meat dish.
- 3 tbsp butter 45 mL
- 1 shallot, finely chopped 1
- 1 tsp black pepper 5 mL
- 1/4 tsp salt 1 mL
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs 250 mL
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, finely chopped (or 1 tsp/5 mL dried) 15 mL
- 1 tbsp Tre Stelle® Grated Parmesan Cheese 15 mL
- 1 pkg (125 g) Rosenborg® Blue Cheese with Pear, crumbled 1
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb/500 g) 1
Adapted from recipesplus.com
Melt butter in small skillet, add shallots, pepper and salt; cook until soft. Combine in a small bowl shallot mixture, breadcrumbs, thyme and Parmesan and Blue cheeses; set aside.
Cut tenderloin lengthwise so it opens like a book; do not cut through. Place stuffing into slit, close and tie with kitchen twine at 1 1/2-inch (4 cm) intervals. Place on roasting pan, cover with Reynolds® Aluminum Foil.
Bake in 375˚F (190˚C) oven 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake an additional 20 minutes or until cooked through. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes; remove twine, slice and serve.
Makes 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Beef and Salsa Topped Corn Chips 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Cinnamon Pineapple Upside-Down Cake 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Diamants Chocolat Framboise:... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon mustard pork roast 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Pear and Almond Crostata (Brian... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Raspberry Chipotle Pork Tenderloin 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Coffee Rubbed Grilled Pork... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Perfect Pear Dessert 4.5/5 (4 Votes)