Bean and Cheese Burritos (Freezer Friendly!)
- 1 package of flour tortillas (10 pack)
- 1 can of refried beans (16 oz)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- shredded cheddar cheese (6-8 oz)
- sour cream (if desired)
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Mix the refried beans and salsa together in a medium bowl . (You can also add chopped chicken or ground beef if you like).
2. Drop a large dollop of the bean mixture in the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with a little shredded cheddar and top with some sour cream (if eating right away), and roll up.
Do not include sour cream in each burrito if you're freezing these. Wrap each individual burrito in saran wrap, then place them all in a large zip-lock bag. Seal and freeze...good for two months.
Remove burrito from the freezer and wrap loosely in a paper towel. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes. Top with sour cream if desired.