Raspberry Coconut Layer Bars
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 2/3 cups (7oz. package) flaked coconut
- 1 1/4 cups (14 oz. can) Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup red raspberry jam or preserves
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup Nestle Toll House semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 1/4 cup (1 1/2 ounces chopped Nestle premier white baking bar, melted.
Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Spread evenly over bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan, pressing to make compact crust. Sprinkle with coconut; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut.
Bake in preheated 350 degree F. oven 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
Spread jam over coconut layer, chill for 3 to 4 hours. Sprinkle with walnuts. Drizzle semi-sweet chocolate then white chocolate over top layer to make lacy effect; chill. Cut into 3x1 -1/2" bars.
You'll also love
- Fig Cookies - Grandma Jennie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Pork and French Fry Po'Boy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Pepper & Artichoke Tapenade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana-Caramel Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ginger Coconut Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Noels 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)