Jalapeno Chicken & Rice Casserole
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, chopped chicken breast meat
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) Reduced Fat Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeños
Adapted from facebook.com
EHEAT oven to 350–F. Lightly grease 2-quart casserole.
COMBINE rice, cheese, chicken, evaporated milk, onion, eggs, cilantro, butter and jalapeños in prepared casserole; stir well.
BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Season with salt.
You'll also love
- Ranch Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Spicy Jalapeño Philly Cheese... 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Shells 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Kung Pao Chicken Tacos 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Everything Baked Potato & Chicken... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Sticky Orange Chicken 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Salsa Chicken Thighs with Rice... 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Lemon Rice Soup 4.5/5 (33 Votes)