Jalapeno Chicken & Rice Casserole
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, chopped chicken breast meat
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) Reduced Fat Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon diced jalapeños
Adapted from facebook.com
EHEAT oven to 350–F. Lightly grease 2-quart casserole.
COMBINE rice, cheese, chicken, evaporated milk, onion, eggs, cilantro, butter and jalapeños in prepared casserole; stir well.
BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Season with salt.
You'll also love
- Jalapeño, Cilantro Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Crockpot Bourbon Chicken 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Taco Cornbread Casserole 3.9/5 (111 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Healthier Chicken Fried Rice 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Cherry-Jalapeno Barbeque Sauce... 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Asparagus, Pea and Saffron Risotto... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Taco Casserole 4.4/5 (33 Votes)