Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin is the flavor of fall, so when the weather starts to get cooler and the leaves start to change color, these pumpkin cupcakes with pumpkin spice icing are a necessity. Top with candy corn for a festive Halloween treat!
- PUMPKIN CUPCAKES:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) Betty Crocker Golden Vanilla Super Moist Cake Mix*
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup water
- PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
- 8 ounces Philadelphia 1/3 fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5 tablespoons packed brown sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake wrappers.
Combine cake mix and pumpkin spice in a large bowl. Add pumpkin puree and water, mix about 2 minutes. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake about 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Combine the cream cheese, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar until smooth. You can use a spatula to ice the cupcakes or pipe them which may require making more frosting.
Store frosted cupcakes in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Seafood Pizza 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Cake Bites 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
- Chocolate Bliss Cake with Fluffy... 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Cornbread 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Crock Pot Garlic Brown Sugar... 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Velveeta Ultimate Nachos 4.3/5 (72 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole with... 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Croissants 4.5/5 (53 Votes)