Pie ( Strawberry and Blueberry Custard)
- 1 frozen pie shell baked according to directions
- 1 pkg of vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries, washed
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 Tbsps of cornstarch
- 2 Tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- whipping cream (optional)
1. Bake pie shell according to directions and let cool.
2. In saucepan, put strawberries and blueberries and sugar and cornstarch and water, mix well and bring to a boil
3. Remove from heat and add lemon juice, (Mix frequently to quicken cooling process)
4. Place pudding mix in a bowl with milk. With electric mixer, beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Pour pudding mixture into cooled pie shell. Place in refrigerator
6. When fruit mixture has cooled, pour it on top of the pudding and then return pie to fridge to set.
7. When ready to serve, whip up some whipping cream and serve on top.
You'll also love
- The Ultimate Beef Wellington -... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Trader Joe's Red Split Lentils 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Watermelon Banana Smoothie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Walnut Oat Chews (Bob's Red... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Cloud Jello Salad Recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY POUND CAKE 3.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Blueberry Muffins- Passover 5/5 (2 Votes)