- Two Eggs, Beaten and Room Temperature
- 1/2 Cup Plain Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup of "Real Lemon" Juice from concentrate
- 1/4 Cup Finely Slice Green Onions
- 1/2 Tsp Dry Mustard
- 1/2 lb of Back Fin or Lump Crab meat(You can substitute Imitation Crab that has been flaked)
- Additional Bread Crumbs for coating
In medium bowl, combine Eggs, Bread Crumbs, "Real Lemon" Juice, Green Onions, and Mustard.
Fold in Crab. Shape into 8 Crab Cakes. Coat with additional Bread Crumbs. In a large frying pan heated with hot oil, brown crab cakes until golden brown on both sides.