Oatmeal Cranberry Raisin Cookies
The cranberries and raisins make these cookies pop. You can even add a few of your favorite nuts and they'll be transformed into trail mix cookies!
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Trans-free tub margarine
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Packed brown Sugar
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Egg White
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Old Fashioned or Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg in a bowl and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the margarine, Sugars, egg, egg white, and vanilla and beat with an electric mixer until well mixed. Add the flour mixture and beat until all the flour is combined. Stir in the oats, raisins, and cranberries with a mixing spoon until incorporated.
3. Drop the dough, one teaspoonful at a time, onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until just browned. Remove from the sheet to cool.
You'll also love
- Pink Lemonade Frosting 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sausage Cream Cheese Crescents 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Cupcakes 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Knott’s Berry Farm Biscuits 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Ribbon Cake 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Warm Cranberry Apple Hard Cider 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spaghetti With Zucchini, Walnuts,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Oatmeal Raisin... 5/5 (1 Votes)