GRILLED CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD-TARRAGON SAUCE
- 4 (6oz) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, divided
- cooking spray
- 3 tbs minced shallots
- 3 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs water
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4 cups gourmet salad greens
1--Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper. coat pan with cooking spray. Place chicken in pan; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
2--Combine remaining 1/4 tsp salt, remaining 1/8 tsp pepper, shallots and next 6 ingredients (through sugar) in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
3-- Serve chicken over greens with sauce.