- 1 cup crushed chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Strawberries and white chocolate shavings, optional
In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add flour and beat well. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate just until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake at 350* for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Chill overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish slices with strawberries and chocolate shavings if desired. Refrigerate leftovers