Individual Pineapple Meatloaf
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tbs sweet and sour sauce or barbecue
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl stir together egg, oats, onion, pepper and salt. Add beef and pineapple. Mix well. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions. Shape each portion into a 4X2 inch loaf. Place loaves in a 13X9X2 pan. Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Top each loaf with 1 tsp sauce.