Lemon Baked Fish
Try this simple and delicious Lemon Baked Fish with rich butter that your whole family will beg you to include into your weekly dinner rotation.
- 1-pound haddock or flounder fillets; fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon rosemary
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from google.com
If frozen, thaw the fish overnight in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Zest the lemon and place in a bowl. Cut the lemon and squeeze. Measure 4 teaspoons and place in a bowl.
Measure butter, salt, black pepper, and rosemary and add to bowl
Microwave or place in oven until butter is melted. Mix well.
Divide the fish into 6 servings and place in a single layer in a baking dish.
Pour the butter seasoning mixture evenly over the fish.
Bake 25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
You'll also love
- Broccoli Sausage Egg Muffins 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Apple Crisp Slow Cooker 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken Piccata 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Broiled tilapia parmesan 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Maple Glazed Salmon 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Crispy Flounder with Pears,... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Haddock 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sear-Roasted Haddock or Cod with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)