Breakfast Pizza Recipe from Chef Mickey's (Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Breakfast Pizza
- makes 1 (12-inch) pizza
- 1 (12-inch) pre-made pizza crust
- 3 eggs, scrambled and cooled
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 slices cooked bacon, cooled and chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
Place pre-made pizza crust on pizza pan. Set aside.
Mix scrambled eggs with heavy whipping cream and blend well, breaking eggs into small bits with a spatula. Spread in an even layer over the pizza crust. Top with cheddar, provolone and mozzarella. Sprinkle cooked bacon crumbles over the top.
Place into a preheated oven and bake at 375 degrees (F) for 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cut into slices and serve