Texas Red Grapefruit Jelly
- 3 1/2 cups fresh squeezed Texas Red grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 7 cups sugar
- 2 pouches liquid pectin - (3 oz ea)
- Red food coloring (optional)
Combine all ingredients except the liquid pectin. Bring to a rolling boil for one minute. Remove from heat and quickly skim off any foam.
Stir in the liquid pectin. Add 6 to 8 drops red food coloring.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars and cover with lids and rings. Process jars in boiling water for about 5 minutes to seal.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Grilled Citrus and Grape Sangria 4.5/5 (95 Votes)
- Grape Salad 4.5/5 (82 Votes)
- Bell Pepper Rajas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Velvet Mashed Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Peach, Cassis, And Champagne... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ciabatta Pizza With Gorgonzola,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry And Prosecco Fizz With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Green Beans With Orange And... 0/5 (0 Votes)