Cottage Cheese Dill Bread
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese (try to choose a creamy or small-curd cheese)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp shortening
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (or bread flour, in the US)
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh dill
- 1 1/4 tsp bread machine yeast
1. Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Insert pan into the oven chamber.
3. Select Basic Cycle
So easy, and this bread comes out great every time!