Hunter's Beef Crescent Pie
- Hunters Beef Crescent Pie Prep Time:20 Mins | Total Time:40 Mins | Makes:5
- 1 lb (500 g) ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped onion
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) sour cream
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) ketchup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dill weed
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 1 can (10 oz/284 mL) mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1 cup (250 mL) Green Giant* Frozen Sweet Peas
- 1 can (235 g) Pillsbury* Crescent Rolls
- dill pickles
•Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). In large frypan, brown ground beef and onion; drain thoroughly.
•Stir in remaining ingredients except crescent dough and dill pickles. Simmer gently for 5 minutes; do not boil. Unroll and separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
•Arrange triangles spoke fashion in ungreased 9-inch (23 cm) pie pan with narrow tips extending over pan about 2-inch (5 cm).
•Press dough over bottom of pan. Spoon meat mixture evenly into crust. Bring tips of triangles over filling to centre.
•Bake for 11 to 15 miutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges and garnish each serving with additional sour cream and a pickle.