Strawberry Napoleon Pastries
Layers of puff pastries, pudding and strawberries are stacked high to create this scrumptious treat. Enjoy!
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 (17 1/4 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
Adapted from yummly.com
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Combine pudding mix and cold milk; fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Unfold pastry on a cool, lightly floured surface. Cut into 3 strips along fold marks, then cut each strip into four equal pieces. Place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheet, and cool.
Split pastries into 2 layers, setting the 8 best looking tops aside. Spread 8 bottom layers with dollops of the pudding mixture. Top each with a layer of strawberries, a small amount of pudding, and another pastry layer. (A small amount of the pudding mix on top of the berries will help keep the layers together.) Spread with remaining pudding mixture and strawberries, and top with remaining pastry layers (the best looking ones). Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Strawberry Brownies 3.8/5 (1387 Votes)
- Southern Strawberry-Pineapple... 3.8/5 (502 Votes)
- Amaretto Scones 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Grilled-Corn Salad 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Flapjacks 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Potato Kugel Gratin 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Medallions with... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Butterfinger Dessert Weight... 4.5/5 (53 Votes)