- 2 T.butter
- 1/2 large onion, minced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 6 oz can crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun or seafood seasoning
- 3-4 Saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 lbs. flounder filets
- 1 T. mayonaise
- 1 T. dijon mustard
- 2 T. melted butter
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a large casserole dish. Mix together mayo and mustard and brush on flounder filets. Lay fish in dish.
Heat butter over medium-low heat in a large saucepan. Stir in onion, green onions, bell pepper, celery and garlic. Cook slowly, stirring occasionally until onions are soft. Add shrimp and cajun seasoning and cook until done.
Remove pan from heat and add remaining ingredients.
Top filets with crabmeat mixture. Pour melted butter over top and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake for 20 minutes.