Pork Scallops with Wine sauce
- 4 boneless pork chops. salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbls unsalted butter, divided
- 1 tbls olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 cp dry white salt and pepper
Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Place chops between sheets of waxed paper and pound with meat mallet until about 1/8 inch thick
Large skillet over high heat, melt 1 tbls butter with the olive oil. When the butter foams add the pork chops. reduce heat to med. and saute 3 min until brown.
Turn, add the rosemary, and cook -3 min longer or until browned and cooked through. Be careful not to overcook. Transfer chops to heated platter.
Deglaze the pan with white wine to begin the sauce, scraping up any browned bits clinging to the pan.
Cook until reduced by about half. Add the remaining 2 tbls of butter. 1 tbls at a time, whisking until emulsified. Pour over the chops
You'll also love
- Shaker Chicken and Noodle Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Soup with Smoked Gruyere 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seafood Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hazelnut-crusted scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Shrimp, Tomatoes and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Lamb-Feta Burgers with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bow Ties in Blush Beef Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chop Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)