- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (12 oz) chocolate candy bar, broken into pieces
- 30 regular marshmallows
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip
- 6 oz hot fudge, warmed
- Chocolate syrup
Preparation time 15mins
1. Place chocolate bar, marshmallows, and milk in medium sauce pan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows and chocolate are melted. Cool.
2. Fold 1-1/2 cups whipped topping into chocolate mixture. Spread thin layer of warm hot fudge over bottom of pie crust. Gently spoon marshmallow mixture into crust.
3. Top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with chocolate syrup. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Refrigerate leftovers.
Variation: Use a chocolate almond or chocolate peanut candy bar in place of plain chocolate.