Cranberry-Apple Streusel Pie
The options are many, instead of cranberry you could use peach, cherry or blueberry with the apples. Whichever you choose the results are the same, mmm good! Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- 1 box Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) Apple Pie Filling
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan; do not prick crust. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Reduce oven temperature to 400°F.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix pie filling, cranberries and cinnamon.
In small bowl, mix flour and brown sugar. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Spoon pie filling mixture into warm baked shell. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over filling.
Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling bubbles. After 5 to 10 minutes of baking, cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Cool at least 30 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Turkey and Stuffing Bake 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- PUMPKIN GREEK YOGURT BANANA BREAD 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Mary Berry's Two-Tone Heart... 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Strawberry Detox Water 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Bacon Wrapped... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Spiced Pear Crisp 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Parmesan, Poppy, & Sesame Seed... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Pineapple “Shortcake” 4.8/5 (12 Votes)