Key Lime Pie - Reduced Fat
- 8 low fat graham crackers, broken into rough pieces
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 4 oz neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup juice and 1 tbsp grated zest from 6 limes
- 1 1/4 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 1 14 oz can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Make Crust. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees. Process graham crackers and sugar in food processor to fine crumbs. Add butter and 2 tbsp cream cheese and pulse until combined. Press crumbs into bottom and sides of 9" pie plate. Bake until lightly browned and set, 12 to 14 minutes. Cool completely.
2. Make Filling. Combine 3 tbsp lime juice and gelatin in small bowl and let sit until gelatin softens, about 5 minutes. Microwave until mixture is bubbling around edges and gelatin dissolves, about 30 seconds. Wipe out food processor and process condensed milk, yogurt and remaining cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute. With machine running, pour in gelatin mixture, remaining lime juice, zest and vanilla and process until thoroughly combined.
3. Chill pie. Scrape mixture into cooled pie shell and smooth top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm for at least 3 hours or up to 2 days.