Warm Bacon Swiss Dip in Phyllo Cups
- 1 8oz. block Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise (recommend: Hellman's, duh!)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss Cheese
- 2 containers Hormel Bacon Bits (the tall, skinny glass tube-like containers)
- 3 packages Athens Mini Phyllo Cups (found in freezer section- 15 cups per package)
- Chives, for garnish (optional)
- Green onions, for garnish (optional)
. Let the cream cheese soften at room temperature. Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, swiss cheese, and 1 container of bacon bits until well combined and uniform.
2. Using a small soup spoon or teaspoon, scoop the mixture into the tiny phyllo cups.
3. Sprinkle the remaining container of bacon bits on top of the filled cups.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
5. If you want, sprinkle with finely chopped chives before serving, and/or make a couple green onion "flowers" to garnish the serving platter.
Yes, it really is that easy. From experience, these are usually the most popular item at any party, no matter what else is being served. People can't get enough!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (898 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (707 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (679 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (234 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)