Slow Cooker Southwestern Pork Roast
- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless pork roast
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 2 cans (4 oz. ea.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
Adapted from makinglifebetter.com
1.Arrange pork in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pork.
2.Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until pork is tender. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked noodles or rice.