Peach Cobbler Martini
A fruity cocktail that tastes like cobbler from http://slimpickinskitchen.com
- 1/2 graham cracker, crushed
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 oz. cake or whipped cream vodka
- 1/4 oz. Frangelico or hazelnut liquor
- 1/3 cup peach Nectar or Juice (dependent on size of glass)
- peaches & cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)
Pour a little bit of the peach nectar onto a small plate.
On a separate plate, stir together crushed graham cracker, sugar, and cinnamon.
Dip the rim of a martini glass in the peach juice and then into the graham cracker mixture, making sure it is thoroughly coated.
Add liquors and nectar to a martini shaker filled with ice, shake, and strain into martini glass rimmed with graham cracker mixture.