- 2 lb red potatoes (5-6 large), peeled, cubed
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup miracle whip dressing
- 2 celery, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- dash of paprika
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 80mins
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in large saucepan 10 to 15 mins or just until tender, drain. Cool.
2. Chop 2 eggs, slice remaining egg. Mix Miracle Whip, celery, onions, chopped eggs, in large bowl. Gently stir in potatoes.
3. Top with sliced egg and paprika.