Mashed Potato Sausage Bake
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb. keilbasa or polish sausage, sliced
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
Cooking time 15mins
Cook potatoes. Drain. Mix with sour cream and chicken broth until smooth.
In skillett cook sausage, mushrooms, onion and garlic until tender.
Spread 1/2 potato mixsture into 9x5x3 loaf pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Top with sausage mixture and remaining potatoes. Sprinkle with cheese, parsley and oregano.
10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
7 weight watcher points (not points plus plan)
You'll also love
- Applesauce Date Nut Bread 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Brown Sugar Smokies ... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Blackberry pie, with tapioca 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Marinade For Beef Jerky 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Butternut Squash-and-Red Onion... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- SPINACH, SAUSAGE & FETA QUICHE 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Roasted Potatoes, Parsnips, and... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Barbequed Beans & Kielbasa 4/5 (2 Votes)