Chocolate Raspberry Bars Recipe
My family loves these rich, sweet bars. The chocolate and raspberry jam go together so well. I make a lot of cookies and bars, but these special treats are my favorite. They're so pretty served on a platter.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 cup white baking chips, melted
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into an un-greased 9-inch square baking pan. Bake at 375°F for 15 to 18 minutes or until browned. Spread jam over warm crust.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add white chips; beat until smooth. Spread carefully over jam layer. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
For glaze, melt chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave; stir until smooth. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Cut into bars; chill 1 hour longer or until set. Store in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Pappardelle with Shrimp in Tomato... 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Mini Key Lime Scones 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- David Venable's Apple Crisp 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Apple Pie Moonshine 3.8/5 (71 Votes)
- Long Boy Burgers 3.7/5 (61 Votes)
- Paleo Raspberry and Lemon Tart 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberry dessert 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Amaretto Bread Pudding 4/5 (42 Votes)