Chocolate Raspberry Bars Recipe
My family loves these rich, sweet bars. The chocolate and raspberry jam go together so well. I make a lot of cookies and bars, but these special treats are my favorite. They're so pretty served on a platter.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 cup white baking chips, melted
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small bowl, combine flour and confectioners' sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into an un-greased 9-inch square baking pan. Bake at 375°F for 15 to 18 minutes or until browned. Spread jam over warm crust.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add white chips; beat until smooth. Spread carefully over jam layer. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
For glaze, melt chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave; stir until smooth. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Cut into bars; chill 1 hour longer or until set. Store in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Coconut Raspberry Cake 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Bread Machine Mexican Sweet Bread 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Ooey Gooey Bars 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Reese Pieces Double Chunk... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Dressing: Creamy Raspberry... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Peppermint Fudge 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Fruit & Nut Cookies 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Cranberry Bars 4.6/5 (5 Votes)