Seafood Oscar is not just for special occasions! This recipe comes together quickly using a Hollandaise mix and frozen shrimp. Serve with a side of rice or pasta.
- 4 (4 to 6 ounce each) frozen tilapia fish fillets
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen salad shrimp, slightly thawed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (7.5 ounce) box frozen asparagus spears
- 1 (0.9 ounce) packet Hollandaise sauce, prepared according to package directions
- Paprika for sprinkling
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place fish fillets on prepared baking sheet.
In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic powder, and butter, mix well.
Top each fish fillet with an equal amount of shrimp mixture then asparagus. Drizzle half the Hollandaise sauce evenly over the asparagus and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Heat remaining Hollandaise sauce on low until hot and serve over fish.
If tilapia is not your fish-of-choice, go ahead and substitute another white-flesh fish in this recipe. Even if it is, try another fish fillet next time for a variation on this simple and elegant meal.