Strawberry Tartlets Recipe
This elegant-looking dessert is easy to make, and the cute wonton "cups" can be made in advance. They're a different way to present fresh strawberries when entertaining. The recipe is easy to double, too.
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Whipped cream and fresh mint, optional
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Brush one side of each wonton wrapper with butter. Place brown sugar in a shallow bowl; press buttered side of wontons into sugar to coat. Press wontons sugared side up into greased muffin cups.
Bake at 325° for 7-9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey and orange juice until smooth. Spoon about 1 tablespoon into each wonton cup. Top with strawberries. Garnish with whipped cream and mint if desired. Yield: 1 dozen.
You'll also love
- Caprese Sausage Pasta Salad 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp Ceviche 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Carrot Coriander Ginger Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cold Spinach Dip 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Coconut Rice with Black Beans 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Malt Milkshake 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Triple Berry Cheesecake 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Sandwich... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)