Bacon Wrapped Lil Smokies Jalapeno Poppers
- 12 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 pkg neufchatel cheese
- 1 pkg lil turkey smokies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg turkey bacon - cut in half
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cut stems off of peppers and cut them all in half longways.
Remove seeds from peppers.
Fill each pepper with cream cheese and sprinkle cheddar cheese and top with a lil smokie.
Wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each pepper half.
Place on baking sheets and place in 450 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Seafood Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Carrot Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Breast 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Duck Confit Tacos 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cancun Pork Tacos 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pork Schnitzel and Vegetable Rice... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Potato Salad 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Jalapeno Poppers Snack 4.4/5 (11 Votes)