Chocolate Espresso Bellini
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup espresso
- 3/4 cup chopped chocolate
- 1/4 cup coffee flavored liqueur
- 1 bottle Prosecco, chilled
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. In a small saucepan combine the sugar and espresso over medium heat.
2. Stir until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes.
3. Place the chocolate in a small bowl.
4. Pour the sugar and espresso mixture over the chocolate and let sit until the chocolate melts, about 3 minutes.
5. Add the coffee liqueur and stir to combine.
6. Place the chocolate mixture in the freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
7. Place the chocolate mixture in a pitcher and add the Prosecco.
8. Gently stir to combine.
9. Pour into chilled glasses and serve.