Creamy Strawberry Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 40 wafers)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pkgs. (3 oz each) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (16 oz) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12oz) cool whip, thawed
In a bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, sugars and butter; press into an ungreased 13x9" dish. Refrigerate for 30 mins. Meanwhile, in a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in strawberries and milk. Refrigerate for 30 mins. or until partially set.
Fold whipped topping into strawberry mixture. Spread over prepared crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into squares.