Baked Shrimp Appetizer
- 2 pounds of jumbo prawns
- 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of parsley
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
Peel and devein the seafood leaving the tail on.
In a large bowl combine the garlic, cheese, parsley and breadcrumbs..
In another bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Toss the seafood in the oil to coat.
Dredge them in the breadcrumb mixture.
Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place them in a buttered baking dish and bake for 20 minutes turning once.
Serves around 12 people.