Fruit Salad With Pudding
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices, undrained
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) box dry vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 lb strawberry, stemmed and quartered
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1 bunch grapes (I use the red ones)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
Adapted from pinterest.com
1 In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapples, and vanilla pudding mix.
2 This includes the juices from the cans.
3 Mix well until pudding is dissolved.
4 Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and sugar if desired.