Sweet Corn Quiche
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 5 Eggland's Best eggs (large)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, low-fat
- 1/2 cup sour cream, fat-free
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels (if frozen, thawed)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; roll out pie crust and place in 9" deep dish pie or tart pan, and prick bottoms and sides with a fork. Pre-bake crust for 8-10 minutes.
In a medium-size bowl, mix melted butter, salt, eggs, sour cream, and skim milk; whip until fluffy.
Stir in shredded cheese and corn.
Pour into prepared pie shell; reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F, and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until eggs are set.