Cucumber Sandwiches with Sun-Dried Tomato Chive Cream
- 12 slices Pepperidge Farm Thin Slice Bread
- 1 large English cucumber - thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 1 garlic clove - minced
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper - or a pinch to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion or chives
- lemon pepper
- salt to taste
Mix everything but bread and cucumber. Spread bread with cream cheese mixture. Top with cucumber slices. Salt and pepper cucumber. Place sliced on top and cut sandwich into 4 triangles.
Optional: Dip one edge of sandwich into sour cream and dip in chopped chives as garnish.