Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Smooth Peanut Butter (Crunchy, if you like)
- 1/2 cup Butter (room temperature)
- 2 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 lb Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Milk
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from chefjoshuaalan.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit/180 Celsius.
2. Grease 12 muffin pans or place cupcake liners.
3. Place butter and sugar in a clean bowl.
4. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy using an electric mixer.
5. Add vanilla and almond extract. Mix well.
6. Add eggs one at a time.
7. Mix well after each.
8. In a separate bowl, add dry ingredients, mix.
9. Add dry ingredients and milk by alternating between each 3 times. Mix well.
10. Fill molds, then bake for 10-12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
1. In a large bowl, place the butter and peanut butter.
2. Mix well with an electric mixer.
3. Sift the powdered sugar.
4. Add the vanilla to the butter mixture and mix well.
5. In 3 turns, add the powdered sugar and continue beating with electric mixer.
6. Add milk and beat for 2 minutes. Finished!
You'll also love
- Chocolate Cupcakes (high altitude) 3.9/5 (79 Votes)