Virgin Bahama Mama Punch
Servings: 1 bowl
Tart and refreshing, this mocktail punch has a tropical flair! Serve at your next family party, everyone will enjoy it!
- 8 cups orange juice (2 cups)
- 8 cups pineapple juice (2 cups)
- 8 cups grapefruit juice (2 cups)
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle grenadine (3 ounces)
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite (1/4 bottle-1/2 litre)
- Measurements at the end are to make a smaller batch
Mix all ingredients, except for cherries, in a large punch bowl. The more grapefruit juice you add the more sour the punch will be. We like less grapefruit juice. When you place the punch into the cups place a cherry or two into the cup also.